CEFGA knows the skilled labor shortage facing our industry requires both short-term and long-term solutions. We know construction companies need good, quality workers to fill jobs today; but it’s also important to build a long-term talent pipeline. Following are a few FAQs and resources to help employers address their specific workforce needs.
- I need entry level workers today. Can CEFGA help? Yes! Construction Ready is a short-term, boot camp-style program that will help you find screened, trained, entry-level talent TODAY.
- I am interested in connecting with high school students and making them aware of careers in construction. Can CEFGA help? Yes! Our CareerExpo is an annual event where you can meet your future workforce and brand your industry and your company as a great place to work.
- How can I get involved with a local high school construction program? Learn more about our K12 Pipeline.
- I’ve been asked to participate in a Career Fair at a local school. Learn how CEFGA can help.
- I am interested in becoming a CEFGA Partner or Sponsor.
- Please check back often, as this page will be continually updated with additional resources. You may also contact us at 678-801-9100 or email@example.com.